Millions of people in the UK are entitled to a tax rebate. From overpaid tax on financial compensation, to marriage allowance and work expenses, check your eligibility and claim today!

You could be due a rebate from HMRC for these types of refund

Financial Compensation Rebate

If you have had a successful claim for mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance (PPI), Packaged Bank Account (PBA), Payday/Doorstep Loan or Undisclosed Commission (Plevin PPI) since April 2017, you could be entitled to a rebate.

Marriage Allowance Rebate

If you’re married or in a civil partnership, you may be entitled to a £1,188 tax break called marriage tax allowance – something 2.4 million qualifying couples miss out on. Check NOW whether you’re eligible!

Uniform & Work Expense Rebate

If you wear a uniform or protective clothing as part of your job or you have work related expenses, such as tools or work mileage that you are not reimbursed for – you could be entitled to a rebate for all of your costs.

No Rebate, No Fee!

Our No Rebate, No Fee promise means that we will only charge a fee if we are successful in recovering a rebate for you. There are no upfront costs and our fee is deducted from the HMRC settlement so you’ll never have to pay anything directly out of your own pocket.